Can a parent report Form 1098-T instead of the student?

To claim a student’s deduction for qualified tuition and education expenses, the parent must have paid the expenses and have claimed an exemption for the student as a dependent.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Students