Can I file taxes even if I was paid in cash?

Yes, even if you were paid in cash, you can file your taxes. We recommend keeping a record of all payments received during the year. Also, keep track of expenses related to your work, for example, costs of purchased tools, if you work in construction.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes, ITIN