Can I file taxes if I don’t have a Form W-2 or 1099?

Yes, people that are paid in cash can file their taxes. A recommendation if you are paid in cash is to save at least 10% of your income to pay the taxes at the end of the year. It is very important that you keep the records of your income and expenses that you have related to the job; this way, you will be filing your tax return correctly and deducting the expenses that apply to you.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes, Self-employment