Can I get an ITIN for my family members?

Yes, you can request an ITIN for your dependents, but only if they are living in the United States, Mexico or Canada.

Visit our office and, after a short questionnaire, we will exactly tell you the documents you need.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: ITIN