Can I file a tax return without a W-2?

If you do not receive a Form W-2, try to contact your employer. If for some reason you cannot retrieve this form, we can help file your tax return with the last pay-stub.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes