Do I have to file taxes if I worked as self-employed?

A taxpayer who works independently or self-employed must file a tax return if the net earnings of the work were at least $400.00 or more during the year.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.


Category: Self-employment