Do I have to pay taxes on public assistance and/or food stamps?

No, this aid is not subject to taxes. Taxpayers who receive this support will not have to worry about reporting this income.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes