Do I have to report all my tips on my taxes?

Yes. All tips are taxable income and you must include them on your tax return.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes