How can I file taxes if I do not have a Social Security Number?

For these cases, the IRS created the ITIN or Tax ID. ITIN means Individual Taxpayer Identification Number and it is a nine digit number beginning with a “9” assigned by the IRS to people who are required to pay taxes to the United States but do not qualify for a SSN. If you are working in the United States and if you are not eligible for a Social Security Number you will need to apply for an ITIN to file your taxes.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes, ITIN