How do I know if I am considered NOT married?

You will be considered not married during the entire year if, on the last day of the tax year (December 31st), you are not married or you are legally separated from your spouse by a divorce decree or separate maintenance.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status