How to apply for an extension?

If you cannot meet the deadline by April 15 you can get a six month extension to file your taxes by sending Form 4868, “Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.” This form must be submitted by April 15.

We can help you with that.Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes