- File taxes (and possibility of a refund).
- Claim dependents who are out of the country.
- Open a bank account.
- Apply for a mortgage or loan (provides a record your annual income. This record is required
in certain cases, such as bank loans, buying a house, etc.).
- Document the time they have lived in the United States (very helpful in the event of immigration
- Many public and private entities require a copy of a tax return for transactions and/or for children
- Receive credits toward a Social Security Number.
- Filing taxes is considered “good moral character” by the Immigration Services.
All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.