I am legally married, would I be able to file my taxes using the married filing separately status to avoid paying the tax debt of my spouse?

Yes, the married taxpayers can elect to file separately using the marital filling separately status. Each spouse will file their taxes separately reporting their incomes and individual deductions.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status