I pay child Support. Can I deduct child support in my taxes?

No, child support payments made to another person are not considered deductible expenses on your tax return.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.


Category: Expenses / Deductions