If I cannot get the documents I need to apply for an ITIN, can I apply for a Social Security number instead?

If you qualify for a social security number, you should not be applying for an ITIN.

We can help you find it out. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: ITIN