If I file my income tax return with my spouse, who has to sign it?

Both, the husband and the wife should sign the income tax return. Both are responsible of any tax to be owed. The lowest rates of taxes apply to the married filing jointly status.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status