If my business goes bankrupt, must I submit a tax return?

Although the business is no longer in operation, the owner remains responsible for submitting the tax return for the business within its corresponding deadlines. If you had employees, you must submit all statements on the payroll as appropriate.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.


Category: Self-employment