If you are unemployed and are looking for a new job, should you report the expenses generated by this search?

Yes. It is important to state the mileage of your car, other transportation expenses, and expenses incurred to make copies of your resume.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Expenses / Deductions