In what countries could our dependents live to be eligible to claim on our tax return?

The dependents could live in the U.S., Canada or Mexico.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Dependents