Is it necessary for the taxpayer to communicate any change of address to the IRS?

Yes. It is very important to inform the IRS immediately of any change of address. The IRS communicates with taxpayers through letters by mail. It is essential that the taxpayer sends form 822, Change of Address to the IRS to let them know that he/she changed addresses.

We can help your with that. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes