Is it possible to file a tax return early in the year to receive a refund?

No, the individual income tax returns are based on a calendar year and cannot be filed and processed before January 1 of the following year.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes