Is it true that I will pay more in taxes, if I file my taxes as “married filing separately”?

The tax rate for this marital status is the highest. Some taxpayers choose the married filing separately status so one spouse will not be responsible of the tax debt of the other spouse.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status