Should I amend my tax return if I notice a mathematical error?

In some cases, it is not necessary.  The IRS usually corrects the mathematical errors.  Therefore, the taxpayer would not need to amend his/her tax return.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes