There are many people that have more than one job and are get paid by check and cash. Should they report the cash income?

Yes, it is very important that the taxpayer declares all income generated during the tax year, either income by check or cash. The tax law of this country states that any person who generates income in the United States must submit a tax return and report any generated income.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Self-employment