What can be done to establish a credit once you have an ITIN or Tax ID?

Some private institutions accept the ITIN or Tax ID to help establish credit and you can use the ITIN or Tax ID to open a bank account, buy or rent a home or apartment, buy an automobile, or open your own business. The ITIN is not valid for work in the U.S. and does not change your immigration status.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: ITIN