What can I do if I forgot to file some extra income?

If the taxpayer forgot to include some extra income on his/her tax return, he/she must correct it by submitting an amendment to his/her tax return. It is very important that the taxpayer declares all the income generated during the tax year.

We can help you with the amendment. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes, Self-employment