What documents should self-employed employees keep?

The taxpayer should maintain records that show the source of income and items that support what they have deducted. Some examples of the supporting documents are:

  • Bank deposit slips
  • Receipt books
  • Bills
  • Cancelled checks and
  • Credit card receipts or documentation

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Self-employment