What happens if I am divorced or separated?

If you are separated, and if your spouse and you meet certain requirements, you can be considered single or head of household if you have a dependent. You will be able to file your taxes as a head of household although you are not divorced or legally separated.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status