What happens if I do not file taxes?

Many people believe that if they only earn little income or cash they are exempt from filing a tax return. However, filing taxes could give you the opportunity to receive a refund. Not filing your taxes can have some serious consequences. The person would probably be obliged to pay the correct amount of taxes owed, as well as a fine.
In addition, not filing taxes may even adversely affect your future immigration proceedings.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes, ITIN