What happens if I fail to file my taxes by April 15?

You should request an extension from the IRS before the deadline (April 15). If you do not, you will face penalty fines for not filing your taxes on time and will still owe the taxes due.

We can help you with that. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes