What happens if I remarry?

If you get remarried before the tax year ends, you may file your tax return as Married Filing Jointly with your new spouse. The filing status for your deceased spouse will be Married Filing Separately filing a separate tax return.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status