What happens if my marriage becomes annulled? How can I file my taxes?

If you are granted an annulment of marriage, establishing that your marriage never existed, you will be considered single in that same tax year even though you filed a joint tax return in previous years.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Status