What if I cannot pay on time?

If you file on time or request an extension but you do not pay for all or part of the owed balance before the deadline, you will incur interest on the unpaid amount and a fine for not paying. If you cannot pay for the full amount, you should pay as much as you can by the deadline to minimize interest and penalties.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes