What if my child died in the year of birth?

If your child was born and died in the same year and you did not have a SSN for your child, you may attach a copy of the child’s birth certificate to the tax return.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Dependents