What number should I enter on my Form W-4?

The Form W-4 asks for the number of allowances, which is a type of deduction that can be interpreted as the number of dependents you will support with your salary. The taxpayer must enter the real number of people who depend on your income. If the number is high, no taxes will be withheld and at the end of the year, if the taxpayer does not have that number of dependents, taxes will be owed.

We can help you with that. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes