What should I do if I am a victim of identity theft?

If you are a victim of identity theft, the first thing to do is to report this to the IRS. We also suggest you go to a police station and make a written statement.  Keep a copy of this information and be sure to alert your credit card company, banks, your child’s schools, employer, and everyone who may have your personal information for credit or loan purposes.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Identity Theft