What should I do if I lose my Form 1099?

You must immediately communicate with the person who gave it to you.  In this case your employer.

Visit our office and, after a short questionnaire, we will exactly tell you the documents you need.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes