What should I do if I lost my W-2?

In case you lost your W-2 form, you must immediately inform your employer, and go to our office, where our expert and professional staff will help you obtain a copy of your W-2 form to file your tax return.

Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes