Zigma Tax Service suggests the following:
- Bring all the personal information for you and your dependents: income (W-2 and/or 1099 forms, unemployment income, etc.), social security cards, identification, and dates of birth.
- Don’t forget to include your expenses such as medical expenses, mortgage interests, donations, uniforms, miles, etc.
- Don’t forget to ask your tax preparer if you are eligible for some stimulus money or tax credits. If you are self-employed, take a summary of all the expenses that will be included your tax preparation.
- Ask about all the options you have to receive your tax refund faster.
- Ask about our promotions and discounts.
- It is important that you tell your tax preparer if you have had problems with the IRS in recent years.
- Always provide your correct mailing address and phone numbers where the IRS can contact you, such as a work phone, home phone, and cell phone.
- It is important that both spouses are present if filing their taxes together.
Visit our office and, after a short questionnaire, we will exactly tell you the documents you need.
All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.