What type of medical expenses can I include?

You are only allowed to deduct expenses paid mainly to prevent or alleviate a physical or mental illness or defect.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Expenses / Deductions