When can a child be claimed as a dependent?

In most cases, a child can be claimed as a dependent in the year in which he or she was born.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Dependents