When can a taxpayer NOT utilize an itemized deduction?

  • Are a non-resident foreigner or a foreigner with double citizenship during the year.
  • Are filing a tax return for a period of less than 12 months due to a change in your accounting method.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Expenses / Deductions