When should I amend my tax return?

The taxpayer should amend his/her tax return when one of the following was not reported correctly:

  • Civil status
  • Dependents
  • Total income
  • Deductions and credits
We can help you with your amendments. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes