When should I receive my W-2?

Your employer is supposed to provide the Form W-2 by January 31, after the end of the calendar year. The employer must submit and report your wages and withholding on Form W-2 at the end of the year.

Visit our office and we’ll help you get your W-2. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.


Category: Filing Taxes