Where does the tax money go?

Federal Taxes are used for National Defense, social programs and payment of external debt.

State taxes are used for Public Education, Schools, Public roads and Recreational areas.


All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Filing Taxes