Why does an undocumented immigrant need to pay taxes?

Everyone who works in the U.S. by law needs to report wages to the IRS. If you file your taxes, you may qualify for a refund based on your legal deductions. If you have family you are supporting in Mexico or Canada, you can also claim them as dependents and increase your refund amount. In the event of an immigration reform or amnesty, the tax return will be your best document to prove length of time in the U.S.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.


Category: Filing Taxes, ITIN