Would it help me to keep track of my expenses and my mileage?

Yes, the total costs include the total amount of all the deductible business expenses in fact paid during the year. Some examples of these expenses include publicity, legal or professional costs, office costs, repairs, materials and taxes. The cost of property, which is anticipated to last more than a year, should be depreciated. If the taxpayer uses his/her vehicle or truck for business purposes, the mileage can be deducted.

All inquiries, estimates, tax return reviews from previous years, and ITIN applications for you and your family are free. Click here to make an appointment with Zigma Tax Service Today or call 757-454-6120.

Category: Self-employment